Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Duck Pin Bowling!

Again, 2 weeks late, but on March 28, Martina organized a duck pin bowling adventure for our monthly play date. And, boy was it an adventure! I think it is safe to say that Quinn is the slowest bowler in this history of the planet. Her balls rolled so slowly down the alley that at one point, Kenny Barron yelled, "Quinn, the suspense is killing me!" It was hysterical seeing all the dads there watching and helping out the kids get the balls down the alley. And I have to say, thankfully the bumpers were up!

My first attempt at this bowling thing...

Woohoo, Mommy I got ONE pin!

It was a great indoor activity because it was so crummy outside. So we made the most of it and had awesome bowling alley cheeseburgers and French fries (why is it that bowling alleys have such amazing food?), and Quinn feasted on some candy with the other kids. This is definitely an outing that we'd like to do again sometime!

Ok, this is getting easy for me!

I had a great time today!

No comments: