Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pretend Play

Quinn got a tea set (well 2, actually - one stayed at Grandma & Poppy's in Michigan) for Christmas and she just loves playing with it. It still just blows my mind how a 22-month-old "gets it." She pours the tea, and stirs it, then drinks it up! I'm trying to get this blog in while she's playing at my feet, demanding me to "Pyay! Pyay!" So I get about a line in and then have to get onto the floor with her to drink some tea.

We have yet to get her Dora kitchen set together. That is my mission today... it's been sitting in our dining room, still wrapped in the brown paper I packaged it up in when we sent it from Michigan. How pathetic are we? It's a good thing what she doesn't see sort of slips her mind!

And there it sits.... Bad Mommy & Daddy!

Here are some pics and a video from our early morning tea party just minutes ago...


Let me pour some tea for you, Mommy!


Would you like some sugar?


This is, by far, my best pot yet!

No comments: