Sunday, December 2, 2007

She Finally Knows Who She Is!

Last Tuesday morning, as I walked into her bedroom, Quinn looked at me, smiled, and said, "Dada (while pointing to the door - he had already left for work), Mama (and pointed to me), Kim (and pointed to herself)!" It's the first time she'd ever addressed herself as actually having a name, or being someone instead of "Me!" It's so great to hear her try to say her own name. She can't get the Q-U part down yet, but it's just music to my ears, no matter how she says it...

Today she has been quite the comedienne... At two different times today, she found Kirch's boxers and later his sweatpants, and proceeded to put them on for some hysterical photo opportunities. I also put out our Christmas decorations today, and found a Santa hat that she promptly asked to wear. I've got two plastic Santa Clause boots, one red and one green, that she also decided to try on. She's a real card for the camera, that girl is!

No comments: