Thursday, September 20, 2007

This is only 9 days late, but...

Welcome, Dylan Anthony Coppens!

I am the worst friend - I have been so consumed with my new job, weaning Quinn off the pacifier, and life in general, that I have completely forgotten to acknowledge the birth of Brenda & Chad's new son, Dylan! And most importantly, Abby is a big sister now!


This is my little brother, Dylan!


Dylan was born last Tuesday, September 11th. He came 3 weeks early, and he is doing just fine! The Coppens Family is home now, adjusting to an even busier schedule than ever. I've talked to Brenda several times and she says other than being extremely tired, trying to nurse a newborn and still find time for a 2 1/2 year old, everything is wonderful.

Congratulations Brenda, Chad and Abby!

The first of many kisses....


Proud Papa!

No comments: