Friday, November 27, 2009

A Visit To See Santa

I am a big believer in going to see Santa VERY early in the season. I don't know how parents have the patience, especially with even more impatient children, to stand in line to see Santa Clause just days before Christmas. This year I took Quinn to Columbia Mall to sit on Santa's lap. There was no line and it was a beautiful sight! They had a Naughty-Nice Meter, a mailbox that blew out snow (bubbles) when opened and the letter dropped in, and the Grand Finale - Santa Clause. Quinn loves Santa Clause - she isn't the least bit scared (which is more than I can say for myself when I was her age), which makes it a delight to see and snap some pictures while she rattles off her list to the man in red. This year she asked for a pair of roller skates with a helmet and a fishing pole. Santa busted out laughing when he heard that one! His exact quote was, "This girl wants a fishing pole for Christmas!" I had to explain to him that Daddy is a fisherman and she's been looking forward to going with him!

Santa believes in me? Whew!

We had a good day together - after visiting Columbia Mall, we headed over to Arundel Mills Mall and had lunch, took pictures in one of those silly booths, and watched the huge fish swim in the Bass Pro Shops fish tank. All done a week before Thanksgiving!

We mus ALWAYS stop at the Disney Store!

Love the Holiday outfit!

No comments: