Friday, November 27, 2009

Quinn-isms

So we were at Paula's yesterday for Thanksgiving (I'll blog about that when the weekend is over and the traveling is through) and Matt was holding a wine corkscrew when Quinn came over to him and asked him what it was and what it was for. The following conversation ensued:

Quinn: "What's that?"
Matt: "It's a corkscrew."
Quinn: "What's it for?"
Matt: "You pull the cork out of a wine bottle with it."
Quinn: "Matt, will you hurt yourself with that?"
Matt: "No."
Quinn: "Well I would!"

Tonight Kirch and I were sitting down to eat our Subway subs when Quinn came running into the living room and proceeded to put a hand under each foot and then try to stand up while stepping on her hands. Kirch and I looked at each other, perplexed, and this was the following short conversation:

Kirch: "Quinn, what are you doing?
Quinn: "I'm trying to pick myself up!!!"

I can't be THAT heavy!!!

I swear, these never ever get old. I only wish I could remember all of them!

No comments: