Monday, November 9, 2009

Coach Quinn

Quinn and I took advantage of the beautiful weather this weekend and hit two different playgrounds in two days. On Saturday, after dance class and tennis lessons, we went to the Kentlands and played on the swings (her favorite) and the jungle gym before heading to the outside flea market to peruse the booths. It was beautiful out!



Yessss! This is so cool!

Seesaws are fun too!

On Sunday, we hit a playground in Germantown. I was pushing her on the swing, and she was really crankin'. She was loving going so high! She kept saying, "I'm going high on the Earth!" She said she wanted to go into outer space, so I asked her if she wanted to be an astronaut. After I explained what an astronaut was, she thought about it and said, "Mommy, if I go into space I would be lost from you. I don't want to do that, I just want to grow up and coach tennis with my daddy." There you have it - I guess we have our next tennis coach in the making!

Ooooh, this sun is brutal!

Crazy, static-y hair!

1 comment:

michael kircher said...

That bit about not wanting to go into space almost made cry a little!