Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just So Much To Catch Up On!

So I want to at least make mention of my trip to Michigan with Quinn - over 4th of July weekend. I'm only about a month late. It has just gotten so crazy with trying to live life and keep a blog current!

Our trip home was a great one. We really enjoyed ourselves and Poppy and Manka Swanson had lots of fun with Quinn this time around! We spent lots of time riding bikes, riding rides at the Pickerel Tournament, playing in the kiddie pool, and eating lots of good grilled food! We spent a day with the Coppenses and the Koltzes, hung out with Uncle Swany and Aunt Jessica, and just did lots of nothing (but it was SO great) in Algonac. AND, who knew Trouble could draw such a crowd!

Seriously, this game will PISS YOU OFF!!!


Uncle Alex and Aunt Sara are keeping me company!


I'm on the ride all by myself!


Uncle Swany, Poppy, Manka and Aunt Jessica at the Pickerel Tournament


Me and Soapy eating lunch!


Uncle Pat, thanks for letting me help you fix the door!


I LOVE playing in puddles!

I actually got a couple of hours out with Shane and Brad to watch the fireworks and sit in the hot tub, and had dinner with Grace and her boyfriend (yep, I said it - BOYfriend!) Cameron. Who knew Grace would fall in love with a guy after being a lesbian her whole life! Go figure :-)

My new boyfriend, Brad


Me & Grace!

So, it's not a long post, but you get the gist of it - we really had a great time!

One tuckered out little girl...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

lol perfect photo to end that busy blog entry. :o)