Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mom Purse

I am not one to carry a big purse at all. I mean ever.

Well, I finally broke down today and bought a "mom purse" at Target (for $13.95, thank you very much!). It was time - Quinn is in that transition between pull-ups and undies, so I needed a purse big enough to carry one or 2 pull-ups and wipes so I could finally lose the diaper bag. Here it is... sort of makes me sad to carry this:


Is it that bad? Girls (guys, too, I guess), please leave your comments - I need to know how uncool I just became...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i think its great you can finally dump the diaper bag! way to go quinn! Just don't turn your purse into that catch all....my mom used to have so much stuff in there. She would even dig up a can opener if we needed one...need a spork? sure, she had it! LOL

michael kircher said...

Well it looks like a cool Mom purse, anyway. Did it come in polka-dot? That would've been really cool!