Monday, June 18, 2012

The Day I Thought Would Never Come... Came!

I was beginning to wonder if Quinn was EVER going to lose a tooth.  She's had her right bottom tooth wiggling for what seems like months, and today at daycare she bit into a cob of corn and really helped the process along.  Well, tonight, after 30 minutes of pushing and pulling, a little blood and a few estatic tears, she got that sucker OUT!  I was clearheaded enough to grab the video camera to catch this priceless moment (or 4-and-a-half moments ) on film.  It's a little lengthy, but so worth witnessing the pure exhiliration and joy Quinn has when she realizes she's FINALLY lost a tooth and the Tooth Fairy is coming tonight!




Yes, yes, I cried tears of joy and my peacock feathers bloomed in full tonight for my big girl.  Another milestone in her road through life.  Sigh...

She could not BE more proud!

No comments: