Monday, November 5, 2007

The Art of the Fart

No kidding - Quinn actually "gets" what farting is all about, and she thinks it's hilarious! Yesterday I was changing her diaper and I heard a little "toot" come out of her. Well, I made a comment and laughed a bit, thinking nothing of it... something to the effect of, "Quinn, did you just fart?" Well, she thought this was very comical, so the next thing I know, she is straining to fart some more! She must have squeaked out about 5 little toots before all was said and done. And I swore she was going to pop a blood vessel in her head her little face was so red!

Later on that afternoon, I hear a little fart again - well, it started all over. I thought she was trying to "go" but OH NO... she was trying to squeeze one out again! And this evening, sure enough on the changing table, she's smiling away, grunting her hardest to get a little sound out of that rear end of hers!

I know this post is a bit on the toilet humor side, but come ON. You have to admit, it is pretty hysterical when a 20-month-old is trying to rip one out!