Sunday, December 26, 2010

Big Girl on Christmas Night!

Although Quinn potty trained right on time, she never did quite get the overnight holding-it-in thing down. She's been in pull-ups ever since - until about a month ago when she just started either mostly holding it in or occasionally waking up to go potty overnight. She'd wake up in the middle of the night (which NEVER happens) and tell us her pull-up was wet or she'd wake up dry. This was huge!!!

This past week there has been no problem whatsoever - and I told her that I bet Santa would notice she was becoming such a big girl! Well Santa came through, and left her a brand new pack of underwear as a reward. We then opened all of our gifts, and headed to Bill & Suzie's for the evening. When we got home, she went potty one last time and went to bed with her new underwear on - and woke up dry this morning! Mom and Dad are very proud of their not-so-little girl!

I'm a proud girl, and I have my new underwear to show for it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like my house on laundry day, i luv wearing panties

Anonymous said...

looks like my house on laundry day, i luv wearing panties

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the undies. Look cool. Want to get them.

Unknown said...

I want her panties and bras I love wearing little girls clothes