Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Family Day!

It's very rare when Kirch gets a Saturday off. Since it's July 4th weekend, he didn't have to work today so we took full advantage of it. After a yummy lunch at home of turkey sandwiches and fresh raspberries, we packed up and took Quinn to Rockville Town Square to play in the fountain. It was PERFECT outside today! About 85, sunny and a little breeze. I'm a whiner when it comes to warm, humid weather and today was nothing like the typical Maryland summer. I even played in the fountain with Quinn while Kirch sat back and took some pictures of us enjoying ourselves!


Today is a good day, Mommy!

Watch this trick...

Ta - da!

I am having a BLAST!!!

Don't scare my new friend!

I love family days!

When we got home, Kirch fired up the grill and cooked us some hot dogs and we had some spaghetti salad and Quinn and I topped our dinner off with a monster strawberry shortcake. Needless to say, our little water bug was beat-up tired by the time bedtime rolled around!

No comments: