Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First Snow!

What a way to kick off the winter time! On Saturday we got about 4 inches of nice wet snowman-rolling, snow fort-building, snow angel-making snow! After Quinn's dance and tennis classes, we came home, changed into our winter gear and went outside for 2 1/2 hours to play in the beautiful snow! Ok, it was pretty wet and sloppy, but that is the best kind for a 3-year-old!

This stuff is great!

Frosty at his best!

My first snowman!

We did just about everything we could think of except go sledding. We built Quinn's first snowman, we made a fort, we hid toys and played treasure hunt, we made snow angels, and we got WET!!!! After all that time outside, Quinn didn't even put up a fuss to come inside to have hot chocolate and... jello? Ok, ok, I didn't have any cookies so I had to compromise. Strange, I know - but I was desperate to keep the "Awesome Mom" status, so I made do with what I had!

Making a snow angel
She is very much hoping for more snow when we go to Michigan for 2 weeks over Christmas. Come on, Midwest, don't let us down!

No comments: