Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Another Trip to Michigan

In September just Quinn and I headed back to Michigan one more time...

The reason was actually for me to go to a fundraiser for an old friend of mine I grew up with - his 6 year old son has Autism. That night, an adult night only, was a blast. But the time I spent with Quinn was as much fun. Poppy and Manka enjoyed their time with her, too!

I love my Poppy and Manka!

We spent time at a new park on Taft Rd, just a 10 minute walk from the house, we saw Brenda, Carrie and the kids, we hung out with Uncle Swany and Aunt Jessica, and Pop and Laurie got some time alone with her, too. We had good weather, and we are already looking forward to Christmas time!

"Digging" the new park!!!

If I were any cuter, your eyes would hurt...

This picture just screams Pippy Longstocking!

No comments: