Sunday, February 10, 2008

This NEVER Happens...

For the most part, Quinn is a pretty good sleeper. If she does wake up, it usually just takes Kirch or me going in there, picking her up for a minute, rocking her, and then putting her back down. Lately, she has taken up the habit of waking up early and not going back to sleep. You know, like 5:30-6am early, about a 1/2 hour before we have to get up for the day anyway. So annoying :-)

This morning (on a weekend, of course), she woke up at 6am. I got up with her and brought her onto the recliner with me. We snuggled in, and after a little patience on my end, she fell back to sleep. It took about a 1/2 hour, and some sneaky wriggling, but I managed to get out of the chair without waking her up! Now, my morning has started. There's no way I'm going back to sleep. But it's 8:23am and I have since uploaded some pictures, balanced the check book, unloaded the dishwasher and done some other minor tasks while the Silent Tornado is still sleeping away!

Ahh, I forgot what it's like to have a "relaxing" morning!!!

The look of pure peace...


...and comfort...


...and absolute beauty...

1 comment:

michael kircher said...

Must be worn out from all the partying she did with me and Rachel the other night! Got a pic of her up at my blog...if you're interested.

Uncle Mike